Quote Originally Posted by Gotch View Post
Well, I've never seen this on Fox News (which I seldom watch). All I really know about it is what I see in the vid clip. It seems creepy and cultist to me.

And for Gods sake don't start with the race card. That just belittles any real argument you make.

You don't think the far right went after Bill Clinton pretty hard? There were dozens of video and audio tapes sold through umpteen different sources accusing him of murdering two teenage kids, a pregnant teenage prostitute, a friend of Paula Jones and her boyfriend. Of flying drugs into Mena Arkansas, I could go on all day. Was this because he didn't look like Jessee Jackson? Come on........


The OP is directly from Fox news, Beck has focused on it.

It's what it boils down to, I believe that now. I think if McCain had the same exact plans and was trying to pass the same legislation, there wouldn't be nearly as much accusations, ridiculous ones at that, going around. I know there was plenty of rumors on Clinton, but was it as widely accepted like these rumors are? Back then a lot was written off as just some idiots believing it, things like the "birthers" are believed by active politicians pushing for it. It's a whole new level, it's never been this bad.